How can allegations of misconduct against BINUH personnel be reported?

You can report alleged misconduct of BINUH personnel to the BINUH Conduct and Discipline Focal Point. You can also report cases of alleged sexual exploitation and abuse to the Senior Victims’ Rights Officer. In both cases, you can do so by sending an email to the address,, or by calling the phone number: 8811.

It is also possible to meet the Conduct and Discipline Focal Point and the Senior Victims’ Rights Officer at the BINUH headquarters in Port-au-Prince, located at Karibe Hotel, Juvenat 7, Petionville.

If you are unable to contact us, you can reach out to the Office de la Protection du Citoyen (OPC) or to a local association or non-governmental organization (NGO) in your locality that will contact us on your behalf.